Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I MADE IT!

I made it to Spain. It is about 8:15 right now and I just got to the hostel a few hours ago. The hostel is pretty nice. It has double rooms with private bathrooms and even free wi-fi. The airline lost all my luggage, along with a few other people's on the trip, so we are hoping it arrives here tomorrow. For tonight we will probably just grab some dinner and then catch the championship futbol game at a bar for a bit. We have placement exams and lots of orientations tomorrow so I'm hoping to get a good amount of sleep tonight, since I only slept about 45 minutes on the plane last night. But I'm off to explore the city for a bit!
Hasta luego :)

2 comments:

  1. wow Spain. Must be amazing. So the futbol championships are on -- you must be catching the end of the season.
    Good luck on your placement exams. Hope you get a good nights sleep.
    The kitchen is coming together. mom has everything in the new reefer. Can't wait to hear more about spain
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Em, I hope your placement exams went well and your first full day in Spain was fun! Keep up with the posts!

    ReplyDelete